14.4.10

AAARRRGGGHH

I'm stuck at home because I just HAD to buy a new gorgeous milky mint (my fav color) leather handbag. Now I can't afford going out for drinks, and that makes me sad sad sad. I'm on holidays from school too, so I've just got way too much time on my hands. A real deterrent for productivity. I have to get back on track with my school work, my personal projects and the blog.

Coming up are:

  • an interview and visit to Bangkok based designer Pijitra from Hey Pilgrim!.
  • pictures of my new sewing machine Flora. (it's a vintage Philips)
  • hhhmmm...will try making a dress or a top, I will first see if I can make it then maybe post the pattern instructions and tutorial.
That's it for now, I'll just leave you with pretty pictures found from the interweb.






Center image from My Love for you is a Stampede of Horses. The other two I can't remember where I found them. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. holidays; use them and make what you can't when you are too busy!

    ReplyDelete